The Erwin Hymer Group North America (EHGNA), like our customers, span the globe and requires a great team to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into a unique extremely exhilarating award winning customer focused experiences. As an Amazon Marketplace Specialist at EHGNA, you will embark, and help to carry out and drive complex multidisciplinary eCommerce projects. You’ll take individual brand requirements and work out any issues with internal and external team members and remain committed throughout the entire program lifecycle to achieve success. This includes adhering to various brand project schedules, identifying risks and communicating them to project stakeholders.
As an Amazon Marketplace Specialist, you will be a part of the matrixed cross-functional team that will embark on a very wide-scale eCommerce strategy. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for working with specific EHGNA entities to enable a robust eCommerce strategy. This role requires an ability to think critically, lead through intellect, be hands-on delivery, and to partner across a wide variety of functions to drive change in a sophisticated setting. The right individual will be one with strong internal drive, a tenacious spirit, a collaborative method of working, and creating deep team player experience in delivering complex eCommerce systems on time.
Reporting to the E-Commerce Program Manager, the Amazon Marketplace Specialist will be responsible for managing the day-to-day business and sales management on Amazon.com. The role will deliver the end-to-end management, administration and development of the Erwin Hymer Group North America Brands Amazon Seller Central.
The EHGNA eCommerce team works to make available adventure accessory gear and parts access more powerful, accessible and affordable for all. EHGNA works to develop the next-generation technologies that will improve the lives and businesses of our users around the planet. Want to change the world? Good. So do we.
- Manage all of the everyday tasks related to Amazon Seller Central
- Upload and optimize online content to drive SEO improvements
- Conduct keyword research, analysis and keyword expansion
- Analyze reports and data to drive tactics to drive sales
- Run various promotions and marketing activates and implement PPC ads on Amazon to drive sales
- Executing Amazon Marketing campaigns with customer acquisitions and promotions
- Monitoring stock levels, providing relevant analytics to Buyer to ensure right product in right place at right time; providing early visibility and proposed solution to surplus, low, or out of stock risks
- Staying current and informed on Amazon best practice and policies
- Maintaining ongoing learning and growth with evolving Amazon strategies, tactics etc. by being a student of the community tools, organizations and competitor practices and techniques
- Proactively soliciting positive feedback and reviews, nurturing the spirit of EHGNA Amazon community
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central essential
- Minimum 2+ years as an E-commerce professional, including experience in E-commerce sales and planning.
- Experience with Amazon AMS search tool is a plus
- 1-2 years’ experience minimum required with Amazon Seller Central, analytics and marketing expertise.
- Experience with eCommerce catalogue management and merchandising
- Highly motivated and can work independently, detail oriented, organized and efficient.
- Willingness to learn and obtain knowledge of the business operations and be able to provide backup and support where needed.
- Experience with site maintenance, able to build banners/ads; deal with fraud incidents etc.
- Experience maximizing stock models and min/max levels preferred.
- Wide-ranging experience and understanding of marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, deliver results, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Optimizing relationships with third-party partners.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Expertise in digital marketing and marketing drivers of online sales preferred
How to Apply:
Please submit your resumes to email@example.com.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.