We’re in search of multiple CAD Technicians to join a growing CAD team that includes people with various levels of experience from senior technicians to talented interns. There are more than 3000 parts in each of the RVs we build, so you could be a great fit for our collaborative team if you love to draw and want variety in your work.
- work on a diverse range of parts using Solid Edge or CREO;
- make design decisions—sometimes independently and other times in collaboration with development team members;
- assess conflicts reported by internal stakeholders to determine optimal solutions;
- perform self-directed investigation including assessing requirements on the production line;
- set and reliably meet time commitments for task completion, including managing expectations for multiple assignments.
- Solid Edge, PTC Creo and/or SolidWorks experience;
- a demonstrable ability to manage your own time with multiple assignments;
- an attention to detail such that you can reliably work on a diverse set of parts;
- an interest in vehicle manufacturing that will make you an engaged member of our team.
How to Apply:
We’re growing rapidly and seeking CAD Technicians on an ongoing basis. To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “CAD Technician” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.