The Erwin Hymer Group North America (EHGNA), like our customers, span the globe and requires a talented team to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into a unique extremely exhilarating award winning customer focused experiences. As a Director eCommerce at EHGNA, you will embark, carry out, and drive complex multidisciplinary eCommerce projects. You’ll take individual brand requirements and work out any issues with internal and external team members and remain committed throughout the entire program lifecycle to achieve success. This includes adhering to various brand project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You’re equally at home explaining your team’s analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in sales, marketing and accessory product development with key stakeholders.
The Director eCommerce will be central to the operations of the matrixed cross-functional team that will embark on a very wide-scale eCommerce strategy. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for working with various EHGNA entities: brand/product managers, external contracts/vendors and a wide variety of internal and external customers. This role requires an ability to think critically, lead through intellect, be hands-on delivery, and to partner across a wide variety of functions to drive change in a complex setting. The right individual will be one with strong internal drive, a tenacious spirit, a collaborative method of working, and creating deep team player experience in delivering complex eCommerce systems on time. The EHGNA eCommerce team works to make available adventure accessory gear and parts access more powerful, accessible and affordable for all. EHGNA works to develop the next-generation technologies that will improve the lives and businesses of our users around the planet. Want to change the world? Good. So do we.
- Build a multi-disciplinary eCommerce team bringing in new and utilizing experienced matrixed employees from various departments within EHGNA.
- Work very closely with a matrixed team to develop each brand offerings.
- Build a product realization and execution plan for each brand, which includes risk assessment, schedule, resources requirements, partners, and project plans throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Define, document, and manage internal processes and disciplines to help maximize eCommerce operations.
- Transitioning existing eCommerce solutions to Amazon Marketplace
- Create surplus equipment and material seller system (i.e. eBay)
- eCommerce experience
- Advanced business computer skills and acumen
- Business/IT related degree and eCommerce experience
- Experience with Amazon marketplace and eBay
- Degreed professional with several years eCommerce experience
- PMP designation or experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Excellent track record of managing complex cloud projects within schedule and placing into eCommerce environments
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills. Deadline and detail-oriented
- Marketing experience
- Search Engine Optimization experience
- Web development
- Sales experience
- Amazon Marketplace experience
- IT Database integration with Amazon Marketplace
How to Apply:
Please submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.