The Erwin Hymer Group North America (EHGNA), like our customers, span the globe and requires a talented team to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into a unique extremely exhilarating award-winning customer-focused experiences. As an eCommerce Program Manager at EHGNA, you will embark, carry out, and drive complex multidisciplinary eCommerce projects. You’ll take individual brand requirements and work out any issues with internal and external team members and remain committed throughout the entire program lifecycle to achieve success. This includes adhering to various brand project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You’re equally at home explaining your team’s analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in sales, marketing and accessory product development with key stakeholders.
The eCommerce Program Manager, will develop an eCommerce presence for the organization and lead a cross-functional team of individuals (consisting of business, technical, and vendor representatives) to create business capabilities that will drive new traffic. This position will create and deliver online experiences that will create a loyal following of users to the company brand, and turn visitors into customers while maximizing the overall profitability of the company’s online business. The eCommerce Program Manager role will report to and work with the company’s Director of Marketing to create the necessary strategic program and related projects to support these goals. This person will oversee all aspects of requirements, design, development, implementation, and testing to ensure the fulfillment of the business goals and capabilities.
- Plans, directs and coordinates the overall eCommerce program and sub-project deliverables, milestones and activities.
- Build a multi-disciplinary eCommerce team bringing in new and utilizing experienced matrixed employees from various departments within EHGNA.
- Build new eCommerce solutions using Amazon Marketplace or other similar platforms.
- Ensures the program plan and sub-project plans are designed to accomplish both the near-term business goals and objectives as well as the longer strategic goals and objectives of the company’s e-commerce strategy.
- Build and foster the necessary relationships for a positive work environment with diverse teams to include business, IT, and vendor team members.
- Ensure that the overall program budget and forecast are managed to ensure the success of scoped deliverables.
- Communicate effectively via program and project statuses to demonstrate tracking against budget, scope, quality, time, and resource plans.
- Ensure alignment and coordination between all supportive functions to maximize team cohesion and productivity against the program plans.
- Will ensure that the program plan will address business process (people, activities, decisions points, flow, information, technology enablers) are all coordinated to achieve the end-result of the eCommerce strategic goals and objectives.
- Present reports on project performance, changes, enhancements, scope variations, and other related matters as required.
- Will maintain best practices, program and project standards, procedures, application and quality objectives.
- Will proactively seek opportunities to apply technology to expanding business potential, thereby strongly impacting competitive advantage and profitability
- Create surplus equipment and material seller system (i.e. eBay)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business Administration, IT, or related discipline with an eCommerce technology focus.
- 5+ years job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement.
- 3 + years in a supervisory/managerial capacity leading diverse and cross-functional work groups/teams
- Proven experience with Amazon marketplace and eBay
- Experience in IT Database integration with Amazon Marketplace
- Excellent track record of managing complex cloud projects within schedule and placing into eCommerce environments.
- Well-rounded experience in marketing, sales, SEO and web development.
- Information systems, technical management or business experience in a dynamic consumer products environment
- Proficient using PC, Internet and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) etc.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of system development life cycle, dynamics of software development projects, Information Technology practices and methods
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the principles, techniques, and methodology of project management, quality management, and change management.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills;
- Ability present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through team efforts, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions; ability to persuade, market and sell new ideas and the ability to work effectively in a diverse work group
- Ability to act as a managerial advisor on professional and technical issues with a view towards reaching strategic decisions; ability to manage conflicting demands for resources through negotiation.
- Organizational ability to redirect skills to support new technologies while maintaining current commitments; ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and render good decisions to resolve the problems.
- Consistently proven ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development.
- Project Management Professional Designation would be considered an asset.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resumes to email@example.com.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.