Our new Electrical Engineer will be a self-starter who works in cross-functional teams to contribute to the design of our various RV models, each of which contains more than 3000 parts. Our vehicles’ electrical systems include solar panels and proprietary battery systems that function together with more traditional RV power supplies. We’re looking for someone comfortable working with solar and advanced batteries, but don’t require someone who is a subject matter expert in those areas.
- work in a cross-functional team and contribute to a number of different projects;
- efficiently review the feasibility of designs, including the incorporation of new vendor items and your own and other engineers’ original designs;
- abley turn concepts developed by other team members into a reality ready for the market;
- establish timing and provide complete development including sub-system design,
- work actively with both buyers and vendors to specify products and evaluate alternatives,
- conducting testing, analysis, and installation trials, and seeing products through to final release.
- an Electrical Engineering degree;
- balanced experience in low and medium voltage systems (AC and DC);
- working knowledge of CSA/UL regulations, and ability to interpret and design to requirements;
- familiarity with wiring and wire harness design for manufacturing;
- knowledge of and experience implementing lean manufacturing principles.
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Electrical Engineer” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.