The Inventory Analyst is responsible for measuring inventory record accuracy, identifying and fixing errors, investigating root cause and recommending solutions to resolve issues.
- Perform cycle counts on items as required.
- Input cycle counts and adjustments via QAD
- Perform recounts on out of tolerance items
- Participate in the investigation and reconciliation of errors.
- Report inventory accuracy and error reasons.
- Process scrap and damage reports.
- Assist buyers in maintaining VMI programs
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain metrics for Inventory Accuracy and Cycle count completion
- Minimum: Secondary School Diploma or GED
- Computer proficiency in Outlook, Excel & Word
- Required: 1 -2 years exp in inventory and production control
- Preferred: Community College Diploma in Materials Management APICS certification, CPIM
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “Inventory Analyst” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.