The Manufacturing (Process) Engineer provides support to the Engineering and Manufacturing teams by developing lean processes and procedures for the successful manufacturing of all RV models.
- Establishing and following best practices for manufacturing to ensure continuity and consistency across multiple plant locations within Waterloo Region;
- Providing solid guidance to the development engineering team regarding design for manufacture;
- Optimizing existing processes in a harmonized way to ensure optimal production line balancing;
- Communicating plans and changes to team members across the company, including understanding how changes affect each aspect of production;
- Working collaboratively with production team members to build processes and solve problems.
- Required: College Diploma or Engineering Degree with a focus on industrial processes
- Required: Experience in vehicle or moving machinery manufacturing, knowledge of 3D modelling systems and training in lean manufacturing (green belt preferred)
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Manufacturing (Process) Engineer” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.