Our new Methods (Process) Engineer will join our methods group, which is part of an integrated development team that contributes to the successful production of more than twenty RV models, each of which includes more than 3000 parts that are designed and produced by a cross-functional team. We’re looking for a motivated individual who will contribute positively to the team culture of our workplace community.
- establish and follow best practices for manufacturing to ensure continuity and consistency across multiple plant locations within Waterloo Region;
- provide solid guidance to the development engineering team regarding design for manufacture;
- optimize existing processes in a harmonized way to ensure optimal production line balancing;
- effectively communicate plans and changes to team members across the company, including understanding how changes affect each aspect of production;
- work collaboratively with production team members to build processes and solve problems.
- training in lean manufacturing processes (green belt preferred);
- working knowledge of 3D modeling systems;
- relevant experience in vehicle or moving machinery manufacturing;
- an approachability and demonstrated ability to communicate with a diverse group of peers anywhere in the company in a way that builds team rapport.
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “Methods (Process) Engineer” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.