Payroll & Benefits Admin provides support to the department by preparing and submitting bi-weekly payroll, reconciling production hourly records, preparing remittances, T4’s and benefit administration.
- Maintaining production hours database and entering data into employee masterfiles;
- Preparing and posting payroll summary; balancing time cards and sheets;
- Remitting deductions
- Operating software packages: Avante, Attendance Enterprise, Payroll Professional, Microsoft Excel and Access etc.
- Answering questions and assisting employees with pay and benefit issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum: Secondary School Diploma or GED
- Computer proficiency in Outlook, Excel & Word, Payroll Software
- Preferred: Post-secondary education in related field, working towards CPA
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Payroll/Benefits, HR Administrative role
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “Payroll & Benefits Admin” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.