EMBRACE THE ADVENTURE WITH ERWIN HYMER
The RV industry is changing rapidly, and Erwin Hymer Group North America is an innovative leader and top manufacturer in our field. We’re growing a strongly-bonded team to build on our success, and we’re investing heavily in innovation and research and development. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm constantly, treat one another like family, and take time to reward our efforts.
We are looking to hire Production Operators based at our Kitchener & Cambridge plants willing to work on all our production shifts both days and afternoons (3:30PM till 2:00AM from Monday to Thursday.)
Our employees help build exquisite tiny living spaces that they take a lot of pride in.
We need a variety of skill sets in the plant including:
- Wood workers to cut, prep and assemble cabinets
- Electrical Technicians
- CNC operators
- Automotive painters & preppers
- Metal shop workers cutting and assembling metal components
- Cabinet, flooring, electrical & plumbing installers,
- Auto mechanics or the mechanically inclined
- Propane Certified workers
The right person for the job has:
- some experience in a manufacturing environment with production quotas
- an excellent work ethic and attendance record
- good team spirit so they can easily work with others to get the job done
We offer competitive wages, great Health & Dental Benefits after 3 months and Pension & RRSP Plans after a year. And most importantly the opportunity to work with a great group of people who care about the work they do.
HOW TO APPLY
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “Production” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.