The Production Scheduler provides support to Production by preparing and managing production schedules; as well as reporting on throughput and variances.
- Act as a resource for production workers, supervisors, engineering, materials, etc. in regards to priorities and schedule conflicts
- Prepare production schedules for each department which reflect the overall objectives of the organization via QAD
- Attend communication meetings, follow up with production, engineering, materials to ensure schedule is attained
- Alert superiors to potential line stoppages
- Assist in Continuous Improvement Activities within production
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Minimum Education: Secondary School Diploma. Business/Administrative College Diploma preferred, but not required.
- Preferred Training: Six Sigma, Lean Objectives, JIT, Kaizan
- Minimum Administrative/Office Experience: 0-3 years
- 3-5 years experience in Manufacturing environment in leadership role
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “Production Scheduler” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.