The Service Development Specialist provides support to the department by recruiting, developing, and maintaining strong relations with Authorized Service providers as well as the developing and maintaining a comprehensive database for our team and customers alike to draw from when support is needed.
- Ensure improvement suggestions for the authorized service center policy and procedure manual are completed. Including improvements to the service center evaluation and rating system process for all existing and prospective service centers
- Serve as senior advisor or mediator between EHGNA and its service centers. Facilitating all issues to closure with appropriate documentation and follow-up communications promoting the “Seamless Service” and intentional relationships with our customers.
- Strategic travel is required to service centers, selling dealers, and shows to promote training, recruitment, evaluations, and promotion of the EHGNA service center development program
- Coordinate and develop the schedule and calendar for the training coordinator. This includes, but is not limited to, the requirements planning scheduling and development of training for the authorized service centers. Assist with both pre and post-training administrative requirements including confirmations, updated Service Provider Forms, banner/facility certificate distribution and updating website information.
- Aid in the coordination of our warranty presentation for each training session, including but not limited to, updating our Customer Service Contact Information distributed at training to Service Center Network.
- Maintain a database containing Service Center information.
- Communicate with Service Center Network, including but not limited to, information notices/publications, holiday schedules, campaigns/recalls, and technical tips via email distribution.
- Aid in the maintenance of technical information on the internet – involves uploading documents and monitoring release of schematics from engineering.
- Resolve incoming service center administration related calls.
- Develop an annual budget including forecasted travel for Materials, training, and service center development.
- Create and/or suggest improvements to any and all processes and work instructions associated to the position.
- Maintain an aggressive project status report showing weekly, monthly, and annually achievable goals and objectives
- Support all event planning activities
- Other tasks as assigned
- Preferred: Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Preferred: knowledge of competency assessment tools
- 5 years’ experience in technical training or instruction, service engineering, or automotive / RV truck repair environments
- Preferred: Bilingual
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel. Word, PowerPoint)
- Travel requires Valid Passport and license for entry into the US
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “Service Development Specialist ” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.