The Training Coordinator provides support to the department by developing and maintaining training programs for our Authorized Service providers and retail customers. In addition, the position will guide our supply base to participate and support the evolution of technology and the needs of the customer for EHGNA’s various product lines.
- Support the Service Development Specialist with the development of the schedule and calendar for authorized service center technical training.
- Assist with both pre and post-training administrative requirements including confirmations, updated Service Provider Forms, banner/facility certificate distribution and updating website information.
- Coordinate and develop warranty presentation for each training session.
- Update/maintain Customer Service Contact Information distributed at training to Service Center Network.
- Maintain technical information on the internet – involves uploading documents and monitoring release of schematics from engineering.
- Lead and direct with the creation and/or suggested improvements to any and all processes and work instructions associated to the position.
- Maintain an aggressive project status report showing weekly, monthly, and annually achievable goals and objectives
- Present training programs and facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom, hands-on, and one-on-one
- Develop and facilitate training to meet customer, internal and external, needs and demand
- Review course content, objectives, and testing expectations to ensure accuracy
- Solicit feedback from learners and build their constructive responses into training programs
- Work with suppliers to ensure their active participation for internal and external training
- Maintain the required training to perform warranty-related repairs for EHG’s products
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Provide support for the preparation for all training including developing an agenda, booking a facility, and ordering supplies.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Preferred: Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Preferred: Training Certification with knowledge of competency assessment tools
- 5 years’ experience in technical training or instruction, service engineering, or automotive / RV truck repair environments
- Preferred: Bilingual
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel. Word, PowerPoint)
- Travel requires Valid Passport and license for entry into the US
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “Training Coordinator” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.