We’re in search of CAD Technicians to provide support to the Engineering team by completing drawings of all parts for the product line and assisting with finding solutions to problems/issues identified in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Creating drawings for a diverse range of parts using Solid Edge or CREO;
- Making design decisions—sometimes independently and other times in collaboration with development team members;
- Determining optimal solutions to issues reported by internal stakeholders;
- Performing investigations including assessing requirements on the production line;
- Converting models into functional tool plugs for vacuum forming
- Managing multiple assignments and projects.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum: Secondary education or equivalent experience as a CAD Technician
- Required: Solid Edge, PTC Creo and /or SolidWorks experience, including good attention to detail
- Preferred: Mastercam or related CNC programming experience with 3 and 5 axis CNC machinery
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “CAD Technician” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.