Erwin Hymer Group North America is one of the fastest-growing manufacturers in Canada, and an industry-leader in RV and trailer production. As we bring more of our operations in-house, we’re in search of a CNC Programmer with CAD experience to join our growing Engineering team. We need someone with 5-axis experience who is enthusiastic about working as part of a team that takes our parts from ideation to creation.
- Work from CAD drawings to create 5-axis CNC programs;
- Convert models into functional tool plugs for vacuum forming;
- Make design decisions—sometimes independently and other times in collaboration with development team members;
- Determine optimal solutions to issues reported by internal stakeholders;
- Perform investigations including assessing requirements on the production line;
- Manage multiple assignments and projects
- Mastercam or related CNC programming experience, including experience and/or training with 5-axis CNC machinery
- Education or experience as a CAD Technician working with Solid Edge, NX, PTC Creo and/or SolidWorks
- Experience with robotic loading systems such as bunk loaders
- Strong attention to detail and a sense of ownership toward your work
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “CNC Programmer” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.