The Customs Export Coordinator will prepare export custom paperwork and ensure exports are compliant with industry regulations.
- Prepare export custom documentation
- Analyze US Brokerage invoices and report discrepancies
- Record export and ensure that all records are kept in accordance to Customs Act
- Assist in Continuous Improvement Activities
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Minimum Education: Secondary School Diploma
- CCS (certified customs specialist) designation preferred
- Strong data entry and software skills, ex. Word, Excel
- Minimum Administrative/Office Experience: 0-3 years
- Good Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently with minimal supervision
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “Customs Export Coordinator” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.