Erwin Hymer Group North America is one of the fastest-growing manufacturers in Canada, and North America’s leading manufacturer of Class B motorhomes. We produce six different brands of vehicles and trailers that help people see the world in a new way and live happier lives.
We’re leading the industry by doing things like innovating green technology and optimizing battery life for off-the-grid camping, and our Engineering team is growing quickly. We’re currently in search of Electrical Engineer / Technologist who will be self-starters working in our cross-functional product development team to contribute to the design of our vehicles.
- Work in a cross-functional team and contribute to a number of different projects;
- Efficiently review the feasibility of designs, including the incorporation of new vendor items and your own and other engineers’ original designs;
- Abley turn concepts developed by other team members into a reality ready for the market;
- Establish timing and provide complete development including sub-system design;
- Work actively with both buyers and vendors to specify products and evaluate alternatives;
- Conducting testing, analysis, and installation trials, and seeing products through to final release.
- Electrical Engineering degree or relevant technologist diploma;
- Experience with wiring, electrical panels, and wire harness design for manufacturing;
- Balanced experience in low and medium voltage systems (AC and DC);
- Working knowledge of CSA/UL regulations, and ability to interpret and design to requirements;
- Knowledge of and experience implementing lean manufacturing principles.
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Electrical Engineer / Technologist” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.