The Logistics Scheduler provides support to the department by preparing and managing schedules for both inbound and outbound freight.
- Communicate with freight carriers to confirm availability of freight
- Prepare freight plan for inbound and outbound products
- React to variances and inform stakeholders of potential delays
- Maintain system with current planned dates
- Communicate with Production Schedulers to collaborate on overall plan to achieve OTIF and budget
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Education: Secondary School Diploma, Business/Administrative College Diploma
- Preferred Training: CPIM or equivalent
- Minimum Administrative/Office Experience: 3-5 years
- 1+ years experience in logistics role
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Logistics Scheduler” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.