The Marketing Tradeshow & Events Coordinator, reporting to the Marketing Manager is responsible for aiding in the administration, coordination and set up of corporate tradeshows and marketing.
- Responsible for the coordination and administration of company sales and marketing events.
- Responsible for attending marketing events as required for set up and on-site contact.
- Large amount of travel required through North America, heavy travel spring and fall.
- Working with on-site tradeshow team, oversee the display setup up for all marketing materials.
- Working with New Market Specialists team, coordinate tradeshow/event staffing requirements including hotel accommodations.
- Liaison with engineering to ensure product for shows is ready as required.
- Working with logistics, set up shipping and delivery of product and marketing materials to all shows and events
- Working with on-line marketing team to ensure pre-show advertising is completed including email marketing, social media and video as required.
- Coordination with Regional Sales Managers to ensure dealer shows have required marketing materials.
- Order and track promotional materials required for each event.
- Track and implement executive timeline and expenses per event.
- Create and maintain up to date detailed tradeshow calendars
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Event planning or related fields of study.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in tradeshow or event coordination.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Certificate in event or corporate planning is an asset.
- Travel within North America is required, some evening and weekend work is necessary.
- Must have a valid passport and be able to travel into the United States.
- Keen eye for design of both tradeshow displays and product placement/staging.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects at the same time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Marketing Tradeshow & Events Coordinator” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.