EMBRACE THE ADVENTURE WITH ERWIN HYMER
The RV industry is changing rapidly, and Erwin Hymer Group North America is an innovative leader and top manufacturer in our field. We’re growing a strongly-bonded team to build on our success, and we’re investing heavily in innovation and research and development. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm constantly, treat one another like family, and take time to reward our efforts.
We are looking to hire Production Operators based at our Kitchener & Cambridge plants willing to work on all our production shifts both days (6:30AM till 3:00PM from Monday to Friday) and afternoons (3:30PM till 2:00AM from Monday to Thursday.)
Our employees help build exquisite tiny living spaces that they take a lot of pride in.
We need a variety of skill sets in the plant including:
- Wood workers to cut, prep and assemble cabinets
- Electrical Technicians
- Automotive painters & preppers
- Metal shop workers cutting and assembling metal components
- Cabinet, flooring, electrical & plumbing installers,
- Auto mechanics or the mechanically inclined
- Propane Certified workers
The right person for the job has:
- some experience in a manufacturing environment with production quotas
- an excellent work ethic and attendance record
- good team spirit so they can easily work with others to get the job done
We offer competitive wages, great Health & Dental Benefits after 3 months and Pension & RRSP Plans after a year. And most importantly the opportunity to work with a great group of people who care about the work they do.
HOW TO APPLY
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume to email@example.com. Please include “Production” in your subject line.
Erwin Hymer Group North America is an equal opportunity provider.