The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will provide support to our Reception Team at both Reuter Drive and Shirley Avenue as well as provide Administrative back-up as required.
- Answer the main switchboard and direct calls
- Greet clients and visitors to the office
- Maintain common areas – reception area, kitchen and boardrooms
- Assist with catering requests
- Assist with mail outs
- Order and maintain office supplies at all stationery locations at Reuter Drive
- General administrative tasks as required
- Prepare, receive, record and distribute incoming/outgoing couriers through FedEx, Canada Post or UPS
- Perform various clerical and administrative duties as requested
- Minimum 2 years reception experience gained in a professional environment
- Minimum Administrative/Office Experience: 1-3 years
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Work well with team members by sharing responsibilities productively
- Strong work ethic, “will do anything” attitude with flexibility to support requests outside of considered job scope
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Receptionist/Administrative Assistant” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.