The Resolution Coordinator provides support to the department by providing our customers with hand-and-glove support, service direction, amicable solutions and operational support to any/all related cases, while documenting the necessary information in the case management system(s). The cases that this role manages are visible at the level of Director and up.
- Lead and direct on all urgent & escalated issues. Entering complete and accurate data/facts and notations in the case file to justify the direction given will be a must. Keeping focused on the “best interest” of all parties involved by acting with diplomacy and tact and utilizing data and facts to drive decisions is the key to maintaining satisfied customers.
- Empowered to make monetary decisions (“Smart Business Decisions”) to accommodate customers and avoid litigation
- Lead and direct as well as be prepared to negotiate for all parties involved, including but not limited to, dealers and OEMs.
- Communicate direction/status and expected resolution on each case proactively in an easy to read medium to customer service management
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports that illustrate all of the metrics associated to position
- Scrub data and communicate with customer service technicians on a regular basis to identify what is next.
- Mentor / advise to technicians in an effort to avoid further escalation. Monitor technicians and teach them items such as how to avoid accusations, how to proactively ensure customers they are and will be taken care of and negative events/situations to watch out for.
- Provide construction feedback to internal departments upon case closure/resolution as a lessons learned
- Author customer binding releases for case closure / resolution
- Other tasks as assigned
- Preferred: Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years’ experience in high level customer service
- Strong negotiation & organizational skills
- Preferred: Bilingual
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel. Word, PowerPoint)
- Travel requires Valid Passport and license for entry into the US
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “Resolution Coordinator” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.