The Website Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the web environment by keeping all corporate and brand websites up to date, identifying system requirements, installing upgrades, and monitoring system performance.
- Maintains all company websites including updating content information as required, adding new information as requested by management and keeping websites fresh on a regular basis.
- Serve as the first response for all technical issues regarding the website.
- Provide monthly and ad hoc analytics reports, exporting and analyzing data from a variety of sources including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SalesForce, and Facebook.
- Manage tracking pixels and tags via Google Tag Manager.
- Manage project requirements, priorities, and feature roadmaps for third-party developers, including assisting with wireframe and user story creation.
- Provide in-house code edits whenever possible
- Working with sales and training administration staff, keeping all product related information up to date including manuals, product features, pricing etc.
- Offer ways to enhance the existing websites to give an improved customer experience.
- Working with third-party website development companies to keep all SEO work current, provide recommendations and keyword research.
- Search for process improvements, monitor site for new bugs/security threats, make recommendations to improve site performance, and stay current on industry updates.
- Partner with Digital Marketing team for onsite optimizations.
- Continually monitor and correct 404 errors.
- Create and manage branded AdWords campaigns and retargeting campaigns.
- Secures Web system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Upgrades Web system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking emerging Internet technologies; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Previous experience managing a website or e-commerce CMS platforms, required.
- WordPress experience, highly preferred.
- Previous experience managing requirements for third-party developers highly preferred.
- High proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- High proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Understanding the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (PPC, email marketing, link generation, SEO, PR and marketing, affiliate programs, etc.)
- Understanding of order management/customer fulfillment in an e-commerce context.
- High proficiency with Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing concurrent projects with competing deadlines.
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to problem-solve independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a positive attitude, addressing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
How to Apply:
To express your interest in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Website Administrator” in your subject line.
At Erwin Hymer Group North America, we value diversity and work to ensure that all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind in order to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.